PHASE 1: DISCOVERY
- Initial meeting
- Understand your business
- Understand main challenges faced by your business
- Understand Pain points that we can help to relieve
- To further introduce you to The Process and WSD
- To identify approximate budget for your investment
We meet, learn and define your business to set goals for the project. Have a budget in mind? Let us know and we can match the goals, tools and customization accordingly. We plan your web presence in depth before designing or building the components, your budget will be transparent and easy to understand.
PHASE 2: STRATEGY
- Further Research of most suitable solutions to the problems identified at discovery stage
- Research of best performers/competitors in the market, and the methods they utilize to succeed
- Analysis of collected data
“Head in the book!” as they said it. Readings and research of your industry to gain insight about your business and competitors. This will provide you with an initial visual solution to the problem and addressing the best possible to start off the project as to allow the content to boost your profits/grow your businesses.
PHASE 3: PLAN
- Developing a proposal
- Agreeing on initial project scope
- Deciding on which features should be developed first in order to create the most impact for investment
From the information gathered up to this phase, we determine the look, feel and possible theme for the site. Here we will propose you a site map, a list of main components and sub- components if applicable. This will give an idea of how the first launch most likely would look like and the content will be essentials to develop an agreed plan. This is also the point where we decide what technologies should be implemented- interactive forms, etc.
PHASE 4: EXECUTION
- Technical part
Branding, creative goals and overall style and concept will be done. Refining sketches of ideas and rough-drafts into a beautiful homepage design hat’s ready to be shared with you. As the homepage will set the standard for the other pages and modules within your site, multiple contacts is expected. With blueprint discussed, the work is underway with a product ready to be published expected at the end of the phase.
PHASE 5: LAUNCH
- Publishing the page/ releasing the service to the public
Battery of test and reviews later we will present your website and upon agreement, your website will be launched, promoted if necessary and optimized! As successful launch is just the beginning, supportive management system will be in place to help you managing the system as time goes by.
Due to agile development system there might be multiple launches e.g. first we develop the most required features/pages to promote your business and then we go through the process again as your business evolve and more features is required e.g. after using the site for advertising purposes only in a year you decide to move to e-commerce, if that’s the case in most cases we can build on already developed site without repetitive initial setup costs.