By using our Website, you signify acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of the Privacy Statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of our Website. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Your continued use of any portion of the Website following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
The search facility on our website is an internal search function and only returns information that appears on the website.
Some memberships available (or will be available) on the website requires registration. Online registration might also be required for purchases made on our website, accessing premium value content. Customer usage is tracked to ensure that customers supplying payment information can do so in a safe and secure manner.
When a customer uses our Online Registration function, a session cookie is created. This creates a unique identifier, ensuring that your payment details can only be attached to your application, guarding against fraudulent activity. The session cookies have a short lifespan and ‘time-out’ after a short period of time. The cookies are not logged by the Web Solutions Dublin and we do not retain a record.
The Web Solutions Dublin may record the phone number used, information voluntarily disclosed by the caller. In addition the conversation might be recorded for training and service quality assurance purposes in order to deliver the best service possible to our clients and the public inquiring for information. However Web Solutions Dublin does not collect Calling Landline Identification (CIL) or any other information on the origins of a call.
Any emails sent to us are recorded and forwarded to the relevant section. The sender’s email address will remain visible to all staff tasked with dealing with the query. WSD also collaborates with contractors whom may require access sender’s email and other relevant information in order to execute certain tasks on WSD behalf. It is a standard practice at WSD to ask the contractors hired by WSD to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) between WSD and a contractor before any e-mailer related information could be accessed by the contractor. Please be aware that it is the sender’s responsibility to ensure that the content of their emails is within the bounds of the law. Unsolicited material of a criminal nature will be reported to the relevant authorities and blocked.
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We may collect and process the following data:
• Information that you provide to us when obtaining quotes or applying for our free and paid services, or when you use this Website or avail of our services. Such information might include a name, address, email address, telephone number, your website address, your social media addresses and the personal messages you leave to us or our contractors.
• Information about you and any third parties whose data you disclose to us;
• Information provided at the time of registering to use this Website, posting material on the Website or requesting further services if such is applicable;
• We may record telephone calls for training and verification purposes and if you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence in written, audio or other format;
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
• Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
• Should you contact us by web chat, phone, email, post or by any other method, we may hold the content, contact details and any additional information you provide to us on record for future reference and use.
• The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff or contractors operating outside the EEA who work for us. We may need to transfer data outside the EEA in order that the contractors can help to verify the accuracy and relevancy of the data and help us to showcase our relevant offers to you via email, call and other means of communication. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
• Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or username which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password or username confidential. We ask you not to share this information with anyone. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
• Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We have security in place such as firewalls, backup and other appropriate technical security measures.
We use information held about you:
• To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• To provide you with cover, quotes, information, products or services that (a) you request from us or (b) which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website; and
• To notify you about changes to our Website and/or services.
• If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant boxes when we collect your marketing preferences. You may change your preferences at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
• We do not, without your consent, disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties, but we may provide anonymised statistical data to them for research and survey purposes. We may also use such information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, those looking working in the education sector). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
• We may disclose your personal information to other members of the Laurynas Gudaitis owned companies that Web Solutions Dublin is a part of and approved contractors or sub-contractors working on our behalf, for example in connection with the telemarketing, digital marketing, proposal creation, execution of parts or a full project, administration and management related purposes.
• We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
o If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Web Solutions Dublin, our users, or others;
o To third parties as part of a due diligence exercise or sales process connected with Web Solutions Dublin.
We take your online security very seriously and this Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you transfer the data at your own risk. We endeavour to use appropriate security measures.
A cookie is a small piece of data that may be stored on your computer or mobile device. It allows a website “remember” your actions or preferences over a length of time.
Session cookies exist only during one session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer.
Our cookies help us:
· Make our website work as you’d expect
· Save you having to login every time you visit the site
· Remember your settings during and between visits
· Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
· Improve the speed/security of the site
· Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
· Continuously improve our website for you
· Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
· Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
· Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all types of cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
· Making our shopping basket and checkout work
· Determining if you are logged in or not
· Remembering your search settings
· Allowing you to add comments to our site
· Remembering if we have already asked certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social media cookies are required so you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Does Web Solutions Dublin allow for Social Networking Cookies?
Yes, these cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting, or events you might attend, on our Sites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may be used for advertising purposes too by those social networks. The best way to refuse these cookies is to turn off the social options within your account settings.
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
We also use technology to determine how people who phone us arrived on our website (e.g. from a search engine or by clicking on an advert). This is to help us to identify how people heard about us. Please be aware that if you call us, using a phone number on the website we can potentially tell how you arrived on our website. Again this ultimately helps us keep down costs for you.
With the Google Analytics cookies, we can see how visitors use the website. This is important because we are continuously striving to optimize our website. It is also possible for us to see from which website the visitors came. We are using the information exclusively statistically, to analyse how well the connections with other sites are leading to visits to our website. These cookies are derived from Google. More information on them can be found on:
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com . You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didn’t as ultimately adverts help keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won’t see adverts, just simply that they won’t be tailored to you any longer.
We may fund part of running costs of our site by showing adverts as you browse our site. These adverts are usually managed by a partner specialising in providing adverts for multiple sites. Invariably these partners place cookies to collect anonymous data about the websites you visits so they can personalise the adverts to you, ensure that you don’t see the same adverts too frequently and ultimately report to advertisers on which adverts are working. Our partners include:
You may notice that sometimes after visiting a site you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. This is because advertisers, including ourselves pay for these adverts. The technology to do this is made possible by cookies and as such we may place a so called “remarketing cookie” during your visit. We use these adverts to offer special offers etc to encourage you to come back to our site. Don’t worry we are unable to proactively reach out to you as the whole process is entirely anonymised. You can opt out of these cookies at any time as explained below.
We have a number of partners who promote our service on a success-only basis (i.e. instead of paying for advertising, we pay them commissions on sales). Cookies are required to allow us to reward these partners and these cookies are usually provided by specialist companies (known as affiliate networks). Neither us, the networks, nor the partner advertising or recommending our services are able to identify you personally. We ask you to support us by allowing these cookies which ultimately help us to offer you the service we do at the price we do.
In addition, we also participate in affiliate programs as an affiliate where we promote other company’s products and services and therefore receive a commission paid to us if you make a purchase of our partners’ product or service. We are participating, but not limited to, us being an affiliate with the following partners:
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Sites are being used or how effective are marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our Sites for you.
Who services these cookies?
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Setting your browser to not accept the cookies however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns are around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Different browsers make different controls available to you and so we provide links below to popular manufacturers’ instructions on how you can do this. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (“third party cookies”), or those from specific websites.
• Opera available at http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Further information on cookies can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
Web Solutions Dublin is not making use of these messages or data other than to follow up on users’ registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Web Solutions Dublin,
PO Box 12890, Dublin 2
Dublin, Dublin County
The Republic of Ireland
Thank you for reading J